All Coaching Meetings are: $200
Our therapy fees are as follows:
- Initial Assessment Session: $200
- Individual Session (53+ minutes): $175
- Family/Couples Session (53+ minutes): $175
Additionally, due to high demand of sessions and increased waitlists, Thriving Path will be increasing the No-Show/Late Cancellation fee to $125
For therapy, we are an in-network provider for the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
- Blue Choice PPO
- United/Optum PPO
- USHIP with University of Chicago
For all other insurance, we will provide a detailed receipt that you can submit for reimbursement.
Depending on financial need and availability, we offer a sliding scale so please call to discuss fee.
Instead of credit card, we accept cash, check or payment via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org). To pay for your session, please see below:
We understand that one of the main obstacles to receiving professional support can often be financial, and we are willing to do what we can to ensure that you are able to receive the help that you need. If you have a benefit for Out-of-Network providers, we are happy to provide you with a monthly superbill so that you can file for possible reimbursement.
If you choose to utilize your insurance and seek reimbursement for your Out-of-Network Benefits, we encourage you to contact your insurance company prior to your first session and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- What percentage of my bill will be covered for services obtained by an Out-of-Network Provider?
- How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?